Click here to see a service area map.
- Accidents Clean Up – Vehicle, Workplace, Construction Sites, Residential and Commercial Sites.
- Decomposition Clean Up – deaths that occur outside of a physicians care , are unattended. In these situations the deceased may not have been immediately found. After a short amount of time the body begins its natural decomposition. This involves, in addition to dealing with the death, also having to deal with large amounts of body fluids, gases, odor and insects.
- Gross Filth & Hoarding Clean Up – Hoarding is a recognizable and diagnosable condition, many doctors believe it to be linked to Obsessive-Compulsive disorder. Compulsive “collecting” can lead to unsafe living conditions.
- Homicide Clean Up – Many sub-categories exist, but death is the common point. Whether criminal or non-criminal, we come to remediate the scene. Autos, Homes, Worksites, Public locations are a few common scenes.
- Odor Clean Up – Human or animal waste, decomposition, hoarding, fire/smoke.
- Suicide Clean Up – Loss of life is a tragic event, especially when its by ones own will; whether it be a family member, friend, coworker, tenet, or someone unknown to the victim. No one should face the task of this type of clean up untrained for the physical, mental and emotional task on their hands.
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Fingerprint powder/Tear Gas Clean Up – Removal, all surfaces deep cleaned and disinfected.
- Emergency Responder Vehicle Clean Up – Cleaning and Sanitizing of vehicles used to transport patients, victims, or people in custody.
- Sharps & Bio-waste Pickup and Disposal – Tattoo/Piercing Shops, Doctors, Dentists, Clinics, Public Health, Veterinary Clinics, & More!
As no two incidents are the same, giving an estimate over the phone is extremely difficult. We must visually evaluate and assess the location to give an accurate proposal. We come to your location at no cost to you to give you an informed estimate. We do our best to work with your situations.
In many cases Home, Business, or Auto insurance will pay for our services.
There are also cases in which you may be entitled to assistance from the State of Colorado.